Spookology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming back

3 posters

Go down

Coming back Empty Coming back

Post  Relfy Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:11 am

I know this is a strange question, but I wanted to ask you guys advice. I have often wondered whether spirits can go to the light and then come back to help. Are these then guides or are they spirits? I just didn't know, take for instance my grandad. I know he's around still, does that mean that he decided not to go over to the light yet? Does this mean that he just wants to help me and my family or had he decided to come back from the light? Please feel free to let me know!

Thanks

Relfy

xx

Relfy
White Noise
White Noise

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

Coming back Empty Re: Coming back

Post  Karen Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:16 am

I like to think that when we leave this life we go onto another, but the door to this world doesnt shut. We are more than able to come and check on our loved ones and even help them in the right direction.

This to me doesnt mean that they are guides as we know them, but they are still just doing their job, as parents, friends or grandparents just from the other side.

I think that we are still able to have the freedom as we do whilst in this life, and I dont think that I would want to stay on the other side without coming back to check that all of my loved ones are ok here.
Karen
Karen
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:55 am

From what Ive learnt, when we go over to the other side we are assigned "jobs" For instance, during a regression, I learnt that my job in the spirit world, was to assist children with disabilities adapt to being able to use their bodies again. This was very eye opening for me as I do look after a disabled boy and I can really see myself doing something like that. My sister, whom has never had children in her physical life, was a "nanny" in spirit. Its as though she doesnt need to have children here as she has so many in spirit! She has done various childcare courses through her life so again, that was very apt!!
So, I suppose others are given jobs as guides, mentors and teachers etc but in the meantime, maybe on their day off (!!) they come to us to see how we are!
Its a lovely thought I love you
Dixie
Dixie
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Relfy Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:49 am

Thank's for that! I just wasn't sure! I'm glad that I kind of had the same belief as you two. But I didn't know whether that was right or not. It's nice to know that people in the spirit world have choices too and not coming back just because they have un finnished business. I hope that my family will know that I will come back to pay them a little visit now and then!

Relfy

Very Happy

Relfy
White Noise
White Noise

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:04 am

I dont think that what you believe in is wrong or right! You need to go with what you think is right. After all, we arent going to be sure until we get to the party upstairs and find out!!

Saying that, I always think that it is interesting to read other peoples points about Spirits, ghosts etc
Karen
Karen
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Relfy Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:10 am

Yep I agree with that!!

Relfy

Very Happy