How do I know...

Go down

how do i know

Post  Avril on Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:04 am

Hi
Just joined your site as i am very interested as is my son, i feel i have "something" owards the paranormal but i dont know what. I have seen a number of ghosts, i have have some strange experiences, i really would like to take all this further as i just feel i need to comunicate with those on the other side in the same way i feel the other side is trying to communicate with me!! Alas i am stuck as i dont know what to do. I am such a big believer i have had many readings i just want to get "in touch".
Whats my next move? Grateful for any advice.
Cheers Avril.

Avril
Small Orb
Small Orb

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How do I know...

Post  Dixie on Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:03 am

Hi Avril and welcome to the site. We had the pleasure of hearing from your son.
I would suggest you join and open circle. There are many of them within MK so you need to find the one thats best for you.
I started at bancroft with Adrian Denney. He is a very warm, kind and understanding man and is the Minister for the Spritiualist church -http://www.mkcss.org.uk/ - church website if you wanted to have a look. I was apprehensive before attending my first circle and wasnt sure what to expect but when I got there I was made to feel so welcome and could openly share my experiences with everyone. I have never looked back and thanks to this circle, I developed to move onto the circle I sit now with Karen, at Daphnes. Shes also a very lovely lady and will help your development no end!!
Let us know if you would like to attend one as Im sure one of us would be more than happy to take you along.
Very Happy
Dixie
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:47 am

Its great to hear that you want to discover your gift and there are many different places where you can do this.

Like Dixie said that are a number of Circles that are run not only in Milton Keynes but throughout the UK that for like minded people who are interested in developing their gifts. The best way to find the right place for you is to speak to people in your local area, find out where they sit circle etc. You can do this by contacting your local Spiritual churches, or even have a look on the SNU website. The SNU are the Spiritual National Union and have a number of Churches where you maybe able to gain this information.

Where do you currently live? Just in case I know someone who is close to you who can help!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile http://spookology.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen on Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:12 am

Still waiting for my friend to come back to me!!
Karen
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen on Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:55 am

I am going to email her today, so should have her number soon!

Sorry in the delay! Smile
Karen
Team Member
Team Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How do i know

Post  Avril on Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:09 am

Hi Karen
Sorry i haven't been logged on for a while, my partner's father died and we have been so tied up with things. Thank you for trying to get me to a circle or what ever nearer me, i am really interested. Please keep in touch.
Cheers Avril Smile

Avril
Small Orb
Small Orb

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen on Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:54 am

I have sent you a PM with Janey's number.

Sorry to hear about the lost of a friend and family member.

My healing thoughts go out to you and your family at this difficult time.
Karen
Team Member
Team Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: