Spookology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Team

+4
Kevin
willowmoon
Reikibod
Admin
8 posters

Go down

The Team Empty The Team

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:01 pm

We have a great team, full of great friendly people. Each person has their own views on the paranormal and you can find out a little more about them here!

I will start....

My name is Karen and both myself and Jeanette started the group back in 2005. Since then the team has grown from strength to strength and we spend most weekends investigating locations throught the UK.

I look forward to meeting new people, and please feel free to join in the forum!

Karen

Last edited by on Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-02

https://spookology.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Team Empty Re: The Team

Post  Reikibod Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:54 am

Hi ya

My name is Paula and I've been with the team for about 3 years. I've always been interested in the paranormal and I'm trying to developed myself spiritually.

I've been a Reiki Practitioner/Teacher for the past 6 years, so if you want to know anything about Reiki please feel free to ask and I'll try my very best to answer you.

Love and light

Reikibod
Reikibod
Reikibod
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-01-04

http://www.rayoflightreiki.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  willowmoon Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:47 pm

Hi everyone
I'm Holly and I am an alco...... damn wrong board!!!

I have been a member of Spookology since October 2004 (now I feel old!). What a Face

I have no apparent skills though I will say I am rather BAD at Karaoke!!! Me and Jane can clear the pub with a Celine Dion song no problem (this has actually happened!). Suspect

I have studied wicca and have some knowledge on this subject so if anyone would like to ask any questions I could try to help or at least point you in the right direction.
willowmoon
willowmoon
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:06 am

Hi im Kevin, I am part of Spooology and have been for some years now. The group are very good and have a want to find evidence of the paranormal, and find ghosts. I have been on many investigations and have had some amazing experiences with the team, best of all the Ram in Wooton-under-edge.
affraid
Each time we go on an investigation we learn more about who was there and sometimes why they still are!

I dont believe I have any powers but sometimes I do get sensitive to locations and are able to pick up on information.
Kevin
Kevin
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

The Team Empty The Team

Post  sara Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:31 am

Hi I'm Sara, i've been with the team pretty much from the beginning, I am the mum of the team making sure everyone is plied with dorito's and Dr Pepper! when I first started I used to go along and not pick anything up but as times gone on I seem to be able to pick up much more now, names, dates and normally pains (headaches if they've been shot in the head etc nice!) So far i've never freaked out and so am quite fearless, if there's and attic/cellar room no-one else wants to go into i'm there, I thinks that's all about me, I hope to see you all on investigations
Sara
xx
sara
sara
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:11 am

Hi all
Im Dixie and I have been with the group for a number of years now although I have known Karen since we were at school!!
Im also a medium and have done trance channeling and circle training. I have gained level 2 Reiki and have completed a bereavement counselling course. All of these are extremely beneficial in our line of work.
I love going on investigations with the team as we can have fun as well as work hard to get any evidence.
Spiritualism is a huge part of my life and with Spookology, just being with like minded people have really helped and motivated me to continue. I hope anyone that joins us feels the same. Wink
x
Dixie
Dixie
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

The Team Empty Relfy THE TEAM

Post  Relfy Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:47 am

Hi there, I have been on a couple of investigations with the rest of the team and have found each and everyone of them really interesting. I have had experiences with the paranormal all my life and love to know more about what happens on the other side. I practise Reiki and am training to become a medium. Glad that I have found Karen, Claire, Paula and all the other team members who are as interested in the paranormal as I am!

Very Happy

Relfy
White Noise
White Noise

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

The Team Empty The Team - I'm Sooze

Post  Sooze Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:05 pm

I'm Sue and I am Dixies sister.
I have always "felt" like someone was watching over me and guiding me through important times in my life, and I know that a lot of the decisions I have made have been driven by my guide. So many times I have been in the right place at the right time, when i would have normally been in the wrong place at the wrong time! Taking a different driving route instead of my normal route, then finding out later in the day that there had been a fatal crash on my normal route..that sort of thing. I truly believe that there have been times that I would have passed over had it not been for my guide, I obviously stil have work to do here!! Laughing

I strongy believe in spirit, and guides. I believe in love & light, I believe that everyone has a special gift that is their's to develop if they so wish......it's just that some of us are more sensitive than others Very Happy

I haven't developed my gift as much as I could, although I do pick up senses, feelings, sounds, smells, vibrations, and temperature fluctuations when I am on an investigation. If I could develop one thing further it would be Psychometry as I was pretty darn good at that when I was going to circle sunny
Sooze
Sooze

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum