Spookology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Butterfly earring

2 posters

Go down

Butterfly earring Empty Butterfly earring

Post  angelajgriffin@hotmail.co Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:00 pm

A visit from the other side. Can anyone throw any light onto a 'visit' from the other side from my late husband who asked me to remove an earring in the night. I remember removing the back of the earring and putting it in the kitchen on the side of the sink.

He also asked about a recent operation on my shoulder. I inadvertantly showed him the wrong shoulder (semi-asleep I'd like to add!). When I woke, I had a scratch on my left shoulder that can't be explained. The scar from my operation is on my right shoulder.

Can anybody explain why I was asked to remove the back of my earring and why did I have a red mark on my shoulder that nearly matched the one from my operation on the opposite shoulder.

I look forward to hearing possible theories.

Many thanks - Avril

angelajgriffin@hotmail.co

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-30

Back to top Go down

Butterfly earring Empty Re: Butterfly earring

Post  Karen Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:30 am

Hi Angela and welcome to the site.

Sorry I havent been on for AGES and AGES and havent been able to answer your question.

It is a strange and welcoming question, which to be 100% honest at this moment I would not be able to answer you.

Can you please leave this with me so I can try to tune in to see if I get any answers for you.

Karen
Karen
Karen
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum