Spookology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my experiences

4 posters

Go down

my experiences Empty my experiences

Post  stephen1213 Thu May 01, 2008 9:36 am

Hi my name is stephen, i have had many experiences of paranormal activity the first one being seeing my great nan sitting opposite me at my nans house i was 9 years old. the strongest time started in 2001 when i became very ill, feeling pins and needles all over my head, a band of pressure around my head just under my hairline, feeling sick, fits and eventually passing out, i have to say they were the worst feelings i have ever had to experience extremely scary, i dont talk about it much coz ppl dont take to it too kindly. i had a ct scan investigating these instances and amazingly they found nothing wrong. i have experienced touch from spirits, heard them seen them in all forms now i see them in full colour when i first started seeing them after my great nan some were black. also i have had experiences with evil spirits, being sworn at, having things thrown at me. also i am a healer, i take peoples pains away like headaches and once removed a bad spirit from a house, made me violently sick after doing it too. its just a shame people dont believe u can do these things. i wud like to follow up on these things and use my gift for good as i try to, i believe i have great potential and have been told in fact it was my mums friend pat who is a spiritualist who told me my illness was spiritual not medical. hope to hear from u soon take care stephen

stephen1213
Small Orb
Small Orb

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

my experiences Empty Re: my experiences

Post  Karen Thu May 01, 2008 9:45 am

Hello Stephen and welcome to Spookology!

Thank you for your interesting post. It sounds to me that you have a gift which needs developing. You firstly need to learn how to control this gift, as it is leaving quiet an imprint on you. There are many places where you can be taught the control which I think is the most important thing for you right now. You must learn how to turn on and off your gift so that you will stop them disturbing you when you dont need them. This doesnt mean that they wont come back, because they will, but at least you will have time to recover!

Have you ever thought of joining a Circle? This is a group of like minded people who meet sometimes on a weekly basis to grow and develop their gifts. I always find this the best way to discover how to use your gift for the best?

Are you also interested in joining us on an investigation?

Karen
Karen
Karen
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  willowmoon Thu May 01, 2008 10:20 am

Hello Stephen,

Good to see you made it here!

Holly
willowmoon
willowmoon
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Back to top Go down

my experiences Empty hi holly

Post  stephen1213 Sun May 04, 2008 5:04 am

Hi Holly thank you for ur warm welcome, glad to be here, great site looking forward to joining the team on an investigation. take care holly speak soon

stephen1213
Small Orb
Small Orb

Back to top Go down

my experiences Empty hi Karen

Post  stephen1213 Sun May 04, 2008 5:08 am

Hi karen pleased to meet u. i have thought of joining a circle, just cudnt find the help i needed, so when i spoke to Holly Tooze on facebook, and that she is a spiritual investigator i immediately asked her how she became one, which led me here. i am interested in joining a circle and going on an investigation, i would find it amazing and eye opening. currently waiting to start my new job so funds are a little tight right now, i am serious tho thank you for inviting me to join look forward to it, stephen

stephen1213
Small Orb
Small Orb

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed May 07, 2008 6:03 am

Holly is fab!! We love her!!

She is one of the best people to ask for advice and always does everything she can to help! Plus she is great on investigations, and is always full of love!

There are lots of circles in your area, and one of the best ways to find one is to look in the back of your paper for Spiritual Churches. Most churches run open circles for anyone who is interested. It maybe best to go to one of the churches first to get a feel of it.

Paranormal investigating is great fun, we have a real laugh doing it as well as of course getting the best evidence that we can!

Keep an eye on the boards as we have a couple coming up, which you are more than welcome to come along!

Karen
Karen
Karen
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  willowmoon Wed May 07, 2008 6:33 am

I dont know about full of love.....but i'm definatly full of something!!! What a Face
willowmoon
willowmoon
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed May 07, 2008 8:25 am

Fun!!!!

lol

xxx
Karen
Karen
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

my experiences Empty hi karen

Post  stephen1213 Wed May 07, 2008 1:09 pm

Hi karen i will check my local papers, will be interesting to see what happens. im glad i met Holly she has been a great help so far, i will keep my eyes on the boards here for upcoming investigations and meeting the team, take care stephen

stephen1213
Small Orb
Small Orb

Back to top Go down

my experiences Empty hi holly

Post  stephen1213 Wed May 07, 2008 1:11 pm

lol at full of something, u are loved here glad to be part of it looking forward to learning more take care stephen

stephen1213
Small Orb
Small Orb

Back to top Go down

Post  Relfy Thu May 08, 2008 10:13 am

Hi stephen, good to hear about your experiences. Holly is indeed lovely and I'm sure that anyone else could help you with anything if you have a problem. I think that we all have had experiences in our lives that have made us feel a bit different to everyone else, but have had the conviction to stay with what we feel is right! It's good to be able to talk to like minded people!

Relfy

Very Happy

Relfy
White Noise
White Noise

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down