Spookology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well?

+3
lightworker1
willowmoon
Karen
7 posters

Go down

Well? Empty Well?

Post  Karen Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:09 pm

I know that we all have different views, but how far do we take them?

Do you believe in angels, fairies, or even goblins??

How far do your beliefs go?
Karen
Karen
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Well? Empty Re: Well?

Post  willowmoon Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:47 pm

I do believe in fairies - and that they are naughty little things!!! I believe that they like to play tricks on you and hide things!! Suspect

I haven't ever really thought of anything else..... scratch
willowmoon
willowmoon
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  lightworker1 Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:36 pm

Hi all, so glad you are up and running again and that I managed to get in touch with Karen to re-join.
As for my belief's well, the answer is YES, I believe in Faries, Goblins and all the little folk, as for Spirit's well I am going to post some photo's for you to see.
If you remember me from your last site I am Viv who's sister (Lesley) was so sadly taken away from this family far too soon and she has convinced me that there is a Spirit World, she and other's talk to me, now you really think I am OTT Embarassed but I am not Very Happy .
More soon.
Bright Blessings Viv and my Dog's. x

lightworker1
Orb
Orb

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:05 pm

Its great to have you back Viv, Claire was only asking about you the other day!!
Karen
Karen
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lightworker1 Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:23 pm

Thanks Karen, hey you do not mean Claire who has one of Sydney's pup's do you. bounce
Sorry to bring the pup's on here but just have to know.
Love and Light Viv and the Dog's. x

lightworker1
Orb
Orb

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:46 am

No darling, sorry Dixie! Her first name is Claire!

And the dogs are more than welcome here!! Very Happy
Karen
Karen
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Relfy Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:24 am

Yes, I believe in faries. Sometimes when I relax and sit by a river I can see water sprites. Also, which I have found intersting is that whenever I go for walks in woodlands with Amy (my daughter) the faries in the wood seem to be attracted to Amy. I know that they look at her as she's walks by, I have always found this. Maybe she's connected with faries? Amy loves faries but can't see them as I do.

Relfy

Very Happy

Relfy
White Noise
White Noise

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  lightworker1 Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:24 am

When I take my dog's for their daily walk's we often go through these wood's, they are truly magical, sparkling stream, squirrel's and dare I day FAIRES Surprised
SEE LIGHT FLASH ACROSS TREE.
Well? DSCF3716-1
All I know is that it was far too quick for me to see with my own eye's but the camera caught whatever this is, I was expecting a photo of a tree with Ivy growing round it, I did not expect the flash of light.
I have magnified it and it has gold edges and where it appears to leave the tree at the top it has gold and red edges.
Any idea's, anyone seen something like this before.?
I do hope I have managed to catch a farie making a quick get away, although I did not mean to scare her/him. Sad

lightworker1
Orb
Orb

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:23 am

Wow, thats really interesting Viv!!!
Karen
Karen
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Well? Empty New Here....

Post  barryc Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:22 am

Hi guys

Loving the site so far and hoping to get to know you all as time goes by, I have been intorduced to the site through a work colleague, After looking at the site I have asked my mother to join as she will add and expand some of my experiences....

Where do I start????

My folks bought a bakery up north many years ago which we lived there for years, actually above the bakery.
It was an old Victorian style building on a main street that had been converted into shops, later into a bakery.

Obviously working late shifts, we often laughed about seeing someone in white standing looking at us with their arms folded, when you turned to check who it was, nobody was there. It looked similar to my dad, who would often stand checking we were working....But he was upstairs in bed doing a later shift.
And as it was a bakery, we all wore white.
I never felt threatened as there always seemed to be a peaceful atmospherem but as the years went by things would happen unexplainably, my mother joking and claiming it must have been 'Charlie' a name she plucked from nowhere...

A new girl started in the bakery, she obviously got to hear about the "ghost" - 'Charlie' and went home and mentioned over sunday dinnner "as you do", about this Charlie charachter.....Her mother quizzed why it was called Charlie?
It turned out that her mother used to work in the bakery years ago as a girl, and worked for Charlie, fitting exactly the same description as we spoke about.

This goes a step further as my mother went for a reading and was told there was a guy standing by her with his arms folded smiling all in white, called Charlie.....

My next and possibly most memorable was in a restaurant on the Old A1 past Morpeth in Northumberland, the restaurant has been converted from an old blacksmiths forge, obviously there for the old horse and carts years ago.
I was sat near the bar with my back to the front door, I felt an awful cold draught and turned to my left to see who had the door open.
As i turned a vividly saw a man in an dark grey heavy cotton, full length coat, who's shoulders were wet from the rain, he also had a long grey beard, almost a ZZ Top style (something you dont always see) he walked past me in the direction of the restaurant.
As I turned the other way to check this odd charachter out, there was nothing....not at the tables behind me, not in the restaurant?????

I asked the bar staff if they knew of a ghost, to which they laughed.
I had a lovely meal in the old part, near the forge fire, and on leaving I was called by the owner, who said ther was a ghost fitting the description, but nobody has seen him for years.....

I am a believer, hence why I joined as I never knew sites like this existed.
My mother will be joining (probably logged as Avril) she can add a lot more.

We are both very keen to possibly meet you guys and share experiences, its something we obviously have a gift for and dont know how to use it, maybe you guys can fine tune that gift?

I will be entering more experiences as there is a lot more that I'd like to share and get off my chest and be told its not something scince can answer.

Cheers!

Barry

barryc
Small Orb
Small Orb

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post  lightworker1 Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:50 am

Hi, glad you have joined Barry, sounds as though you are going to be able to give us some interesting things to talk about. Smile
Looking forward to your mother joining also, I am a firm believer in the spirit world, just a shame that I am too far away to get to the meetings that this site holds. Sad
Anyway hope to hear more from you soon.

lightworker1
Orb
Orb

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:18 am

Wow!!

Welcome Barry to Spookology!! Its great to have you hear, and great to hear about your experiences.

I look forward to reading more of your posts!!

(Viv, I wished you did live closer!!!)
Karen
Karen
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:18 pm

Hi Barry and welcome to the site
Its obvious that you are a sensitive and you really need to develop this! Im glad you have recognised it and accepted it as many choose not to!! Youve come to the right place if you want help to move forward and work with your gift, if not, you can always have fun on investigations with us!! would be good to have someone who can "see" spirit.
Look forward to sharing your experiences and making contact with Avril
Wink
Dixie
Dixie
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Avril Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:24 am

Hi all at Spookology

I am barry c's mam and yes we do see ghosts although we don't realise at the time. i have loads of stories i can tell i also have loads of photos with orbs on. Your web page intrigues me, i have a thousand and one questions to ask but just dont know where to start!!
I had an out of body experience years ago whilst recovering in hospital i have never forgotten it and it is still as vivid now as it was then. I am aware of people around me but cannot communicate with them, i would like to, but not sure how to handle it.
cheers,Avril

Avril
Small Orb
Small Orb

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:02 am

Hi and welcome to the site!

Please feel free to ask any questions you have, just post them in the questions section!

I look forward to reading them and hopefully we will be able to answer the questions for you!

Karen
Karen
Karen
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down