Spookology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when they come back to you.....

3 posters

Go down

when they come back to you..... Empty when they come back to you.....

Post  Dixie Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:46 am

you know what i find really weird..... when Im going on with loads of busy stuff in my life and Im up to my neck in it, I always feel like I cant connect with spirit. However, my new years res this year was to quit the evil weed, cut the alcohol intake and really start looking after myself, ie eating healthy and although I go to the gym very regulalry, do more Yoga and wellbeing stuff. I havent really been meditating as much as I would like but Im working on it. Ive also vowed to get to church more often. In the short time Ive been doing all this stuff, its like Ive opend a door again and spirit have come back to me. Ive even had 3 readings booked in this week and Ive been hoping to get them in the diary for months now. Is it that now Im looking after myself they choose to come close, or is just that now Ive started to be aware of me, Im more aware of them. Do they ever leave us?? I dont mean like abondoning us, but give us space while we get our heads together? what are your thoughts.
Dixie
Dixie
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

when they come back to you..... Empty Relfy

Post  Relfy Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:13 am

I think that you could be right. I have found that this has happened to me! I don't think that they leave us totally but it's like you can shut yourself off from them when you're competely stressed or going through something that you have to work through yourself! Then when you have gone through it, then you can open yourself up to them again!

Relfy

Very Happy

Relfy
White Noise
White Noise

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

when they come back to you..... Empty Re: when they come back to you.....

Post  Karen Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:41 am

Spirit know that we also have our own lifes to live and I feel that they do tend to take a back seat when we are busy. This really gives us time to reflect on our own situations without them. I dont feel that they ever really leave us, its just like a friend, they know when you are busy and dont tend to contact you as much!

But please try to remember to take your time. Without putting lots of rubbish in your body you will have lots more energy to work, but again be careful not to focus all of your time working with Spirit and remember you are just as important!!
Karen
Karen
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Relfy Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:34 am

I couldn't agree more! When I went through some stuff last year that was a bit stressfull, to say the least! I wanted to gain a sign from someone on the otherside to tell me that I could get some help, if I needed it. I realized after a while that I wasn't going to get any sign and I found that the help I needed and had was from people around me. It changed my view of things to do with the spirit world and being a medium. I know now that you have to live your life as best as you can and as simply as you can. To be grateful for the things you have and to regard being a medium and going on investigations as a kind of job! You need your friends around you to keep you grounded.

Relfy

Very Happy

Relfy
White Noise
White Noise

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down