Spookology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchdog

4 posters

Go down

Watchdog Empty Watchdog

Post  Karen Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:44 am

Did anyone happen to see Watchdog this week?

They showed a woman who charges up to £95 for a physic reading and then went on to tell them that they had cracks in the Aura's and were going to charge them three times £650 for treatments!! And guess what, people have been paying it!!!

Its such a shame for people who need a little bit of help and all they end up getting is out of pocket!

The interesting thing was also that she started the reading by using Tarot cards, that should have been a sign to leave the table straight away!!
Karen
Karen
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Watchdog Empty Re: Watchdog

Post  Dixie Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:07 am

what a conning b!!tch!!!! How can anyone take money from people that are holding there hand out for help and guidance?!?! Hope they put her in prison! Dunno about a crack in her aura but she'd have a crack in something if I ever met her!! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Dixie
Dixie
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:34 am

Its so sad isnt in and the thing is as well that it gives good mediums and phsics a bad name.

Evil or Very Mad
Karen
Karen
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Relfy Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:04 am

People like that make what we do so much more difficult for people to believe. I wish that they would just stop it and leave it to the honest medium!

Relfy

Mad

Relfy
White Noise
White Noise

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeanette Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:13 am

forgive me for being naiave, but what is the problem with starting a reading using tarot cards?

Jeanette
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:27 am

Its just my views. I dont really like them, I think that some of the cards are very negative, and I didnt realise this until I was given a pack to use and some of them are just really negative!
Karen
Karen
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:26 am

Ive just been givine a set which is weird. Ive read up on how to use them (well half way as I lost interest!) and Im thinking about using them. I think I need a tool to help me with my readings, just purely because Im so worried about getting things wrong i panic and lose my train of thought a bit!!! Ive had lots of readings given to me using them and I dont mind them to be honest but it is all down to what you feel comfortable with.
Dixie
Dixie
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Watchdog Empty Tarot Cards

Post  Jeanette Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:17 am

I have to disagree with you on this one Karen as each card can be used in a very positive way - not a negative way at all...even down to the death card - that doesn't actually mean death it is more like a new beginning, being stripped down to the bare bones and starting again?

Jeanette
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:32 am

Try Jen, but some of the cards are quiet dark, this again is my view and I know that there are a lot of people that use them, but one of them means death to a loved one and I think that makes people worry and thats not really what it is all about. I know that people use them as tools, but I think that there are nicer ways of doing it!
Karen
Karen
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: