Spookology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March 2009

2 posters

Go down

March 2009 Empty March 2009

Post  Karen Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:20 am

Karen
Holly
Paula
Jane
Nigel

We entered the premises, and soon found out that it was very dark and a little scary! We were investigating an old building, which hadnt been used for quiet a while, it did smell a little damp, but of course, they didnt put us off!

We looked of a camcorder at the hub, this was looking down one of the hallways. We started to look around the building, and moved into one of the rooms at the top of the building.

Both Holly and Jane felt the presence of children within the room and felt that they were being well looked after and just wanted to see what we were up to. Although we used a digital voice recorder in this room, we didnt pick up anything strange or any EVP's. As we moved around the building, it didnt take long before it was just Spookology in the building!

The recording didnt pick up on a lot, but it did seem to jump from time to time, and it also turned itself off, even though it was being charged all the time, by one of the plugs within the hub area.

We decided to investigate one of the hallways as we were all drawn to it. This had a couple of rooms within it, but we all seemed to be drawn to the same room. Within this hallway, we took photos, which showed on a number of them orbs, which were also caught on three peoples cameras. Whilst in this room we decided to do a table tip as well as Nigel communicating via a crystal. Although we didnt get a great response from the table we seemed to communicate well with the spirit that had drawn us there, and Karen said that she didnt feel safe walking back to the hub.

This was a very good investigation which a lot more happening here, but I dont want to report it at the moment as we are going to go back in the next month or so, so sorry no names on this report as it is always interesting to see if anyone else gets the same names!

I hope that Holly is feeling better now, and I dont think that she will be going back on the next one, she will have to go after she has had the baby!!
Karen
Karen
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

March 2009 Empty Re: March 2009

Post  willowmoon Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:48 am

But I want to go back Crying or Very sad . I want to see if the same happens again!!
willowmoon
willowmoon
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Back to top Go down

March 2009 Empty Re: March 2009

Post  Karen Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:46 am

You are crazy!!! I dont think my heart can take it! lol
Karen
Karen